Online Prescription Service
We strongly encourage you to use our online prescription service. Please ask at reception if you would like to register. You will be given a user name and password to use when logging in. Whether logging in for the first time, or if you are already registered, you can click the link here and be directed to the online prescription ordering website.
You can obtain a repeat prescription by the following:
- By registering with our on-line repeat prescription service, something we strongly encourage
- By using our 24 hour automated telephone system - please ask at reception
- By placing repeat prescription request form, the green tear off slip on the reverse of your prescription, into the repeat prescribing box in reception
- By post
- By asking at the front desk
- By telephone between 9.30am & 3.30pm
Please ensure that the items you require are requested clearly by ticking the appropriate box on the repeat request form, or if you do not have a repeat request form, please ensure that your name, address and the items you require are clearly indicated.
In order to process the large number of requests each day please note that 48 hours notice is required for repeat prescription requests.
The Schedule for ordering and collection is therefore:
Monday – Wednesday
Tuesday – Thursday
Wednesday – Friday
Thursday - Monday
Friday – Tuesday
Patients should be aware that most pharmacies can now arrange for patients’ prescriptions to be collected from the practice on their behalf. To arrange this please contact your own pharmacist directly.