We pride ourselves on the diverse levels of care we offer through our Clinics & Services.
Evolution is important for a strong Medical Practice, and our Practice Nurses are constantly training and updating their knowledge. This filters through to provide our patients with the best possible care.
We aim to provide the necessary skills to carry out a wide range of services to our patients, including:
- Asthma Management
- Blood Tests
- Cervical Cytology
- Contraception Advice & Management – including Depot Injections and Emergency Contraception
- Coronary Heart Disease Management
- Diabetes Management
- Ear Syringing
- High Blood Pressure Management
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Checks & Management
- Immunisation & Vaccinations
- Implanon & Intra Uterine Devices
- Joint Injections
- Minor Surgery
- Health Checks
- Pregnancy Tests
- Stop Smoking Clinic
- Suture Removal
- Travel Advice & Vaccinations
- Weight Management
- Wound Checking & Dressings
We politely ask that when attending appointments you arrive no longer than 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. Please let the reception staff know if you are unable to attend the surgery as many appointments are wasted by people who do not attend. Thank you.